Children & Youth
"Let the children come to me, and do not stop them," Jesus said. "The kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these little ones." Then Jesus took the children in his arms and blessed them."
~Mark 10:14, 16
First Christian Church has many program offerings for children and youth. If you have questions about any programs or would like to take part, please contact Kara Seaton, Director of Christian Formation at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the church office, 319-337-4181.
Sunday School, 9:00-9:45 am (September - May)
Children are divided into K-3rd and 4-6th grades to explore Bible stories and faith through animated videos, hands-on activities and discussion. Youth in 7-12th grades meet to discuss faith and life application.
Children of all ages are always welcome in FCC worship services. We offer a "Kids Corner" at the back of the sanctuary stocked with books, toys and coloring supplies for busy hands to allow children and their parents to worship with the congregation as one. We also offer nursery care on the lower level for infants through preschool age children starting at 8:45am.
- Youth Group includes children and youth from 3rd grade through high school. They meet twice monthly for devotionals, activities, games, social outtings, service projects and retreats.
- Contact email@example.com for upcoming meeting dates!
- Family Activities, monthly
- Fall Kick-Off, September
- Children & Youth Christmas Program, December
- Easter, 8:30 pancake breakfast, 9:00 easter egg hunt, 10:00 worship
- Youth Sunday, April
- Vacation Bible School, June
- Summer Camp